Strategic Plan 2009 to 2012
In 2008, the Department engaged in a strategic planning process to guide its future activities. The resulting Strategic Plan was developed with the input of many faculty members, staff, students and key external stakeholders. It provided an outline of the strategic directions and goals for the Department for for 2009 to 2012.
The Strategic Plan identified the following strategic directions for the Department:
- Leverage and enhance strategic foci to advance and promote HPME
- Advance integration, collaboration and strategic partnerships
- Recruit the best students and meet changing learner needs
- Develop human resources and nurture leadership capacity
- Generate, test and apply benchmarks for excellence
- Sustain resources and pursue opportunities to increase funding base
Read the Executive Summary – [PDF].
Read the full Strategic Plan – [PDF].
History of the Institute’s planning status