North American COVID-19 Policy Response Monitor
This policy response monitor has been designed in response to the COVID-19 outbreak to collect and organize up-to-date information on how countries are responding to the crisis. It focuses primarily on the responses of health systems but also captures wider public health initiatives. The North American policy monitor is an offshoot of the international COVID-19 Health System Response Monitor (HSRM), a joint undertaking of the WHO Regional Office for Europe, the European Commission and the European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies.
The NAO is delighted to participate in HSRM by contributing the Canadian HSRM page. The North American COVID-19 Policy Response Monitor reports on this page follow the same format as HSRM and will be regularly updated.
Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to contribute to this project, or if you have feedback on the materials we include here. Now, more than ever, is a time for local, national and international collaboration.
COVID-19 Policy Response Monitor Reports
- Canada Response Monitor (Updated February 9, 2020)
- Alberta Response Monitor (Updated August 7, 2020)
- British Columbia Response Monitor (Updated September 10, 2020)
- Manitoba Response Monitor (July 3, 2020)
- New Brunswick Response Monitor (July 10, 2020)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Response Monitor (June 17, 2020)
- Nova Scotia Response Monitor (July 26, 2020)
- Northwest Territories Response Monitor (Updated May 21, 2020)
- Nunavut Response Monitor (September 4, 2020)
- Ontario Response Monitor (Updated December 21, 2020)
- Prince Edward Island Response Monitor (July 27, 2020)
- Quebec Response Monitor (Updated August 28, 2020)
- Saskatchewan Response Monitor (June 26, 2020)
- Yukon Response Monitor (June 3, 2020)
- United States Response Monitor (Updated December 23, 2020)
- Mexico Response Monitor (Updated May 11, 2020)
Additional Publications & News